Get back into work and get back into life with VIRALERT 3, a non-contact, infrared monitoring camera that can be used to screen people at building entrances and immediately detects elevated skin temperature from potential COVID19 carriers.
Viralert 3 – “Traffic Light” for access control – click to view
- ±0.5 °C (±0.9 °F) at a distance of 1m.
- Continuous live thermal and visual image with automatic face detection.
- Abnormal high temperatures displayed in red, with on-screen and audio alarms.
- Calculates core temperature from measured skin temperature.
- Connects to a local PC for display and power needs. Operates between 10 to 50 °C (50 to 122 °F).
- CMOS colour sensor 1.2 MP (1280×960) resolution at 50 fps.
- With a measurement range between 30 to 45 °C (86 to 113 °F), the imager has a 39×31° field of view, frame rate of <9Hz, and temperature resolution of <0.12 °C (<0.22 °F).
BLACKBODY REFERENCE SOURCE
- Powered by 5V DC (USB) from a universal power adaptor, the fixed temperature reference source is at 38 °C (100.4 °F) for a combined accuracy/stability of ±0.2 °C (±0.3 °F).
- Non-contact temperature monitoring camera
- Immediately detects elevated skin temperature
- Scans in compliance with social distance requirements
- Intuitive user control
- Audible alarm and on screen notification
- Automated operation option
- Integrated black-body source
- Fixed calibration source ensures reliability
- Supported by 70+ years of industry expertise
- Automatic face detection for best monitoring points