We are happy to announce that the NEW iFID-rack 19″ TOC analyser has achieved its MCERTS certification. This follows the rigorous laboratory and on-site tests demanded from the latest EN15267-3 standards.
The “rack” version is the first newly certified instrument from the new family of FID instruments from Testa GmbH – specialists in producing high-quality FID instruments utilised for Emissions Monitoring, Process VOC Control, Waste Incineration Plants, Thermal Oxidisers, Drier and Activated carbon control.
Innovative features include
• User-friendly Touchpanel 7” TFT
• High temperature Sample path: 300°C
• Warm up time: 15 min
• Built in heated Sample filter 300°C
• Internal Datalogging by USB Stick
• Built in Zero gas generator (option)
• Safety: Automatic Hydrogen cut off